2011年6月21日火曜日

Diplomatic Reaction Blog assignment

  As a citizen of Zimbabwe, which is represented by the Embassy of Zimbabwe in Japan which is under the umbrella of the African Diplomatic Corps, ADC, in Japan.  I really got a tremendous amount of help from both the embassy of Zimbabwe and the African Diplomatic Corps.

  They were the sort of gospel for me to stay in calmly and comfortably in Japan.  Their constant communications through emails, on the development of the situation in Eastern Japan, especially that of the Fukushima Power Plant, was very regular and always up to date.  Even at times when there was nothing new to say, they communicated that there was nothing new to report, and alwasy assured us to be calm and take as many precautionary measures as possible but to always react appropriatley and in accordance to the needs of the situation.  Which most of us did.  I highly congratulate on them on a job well done.

  Given the graveness of the situation then, their and everyone elses limited expertise on dealing with such great disaster of such magnitude, lack of resourses and havoc in communication lines, I think that they did a great job that they need to be commended on.

  I think the co-operation that my embassy and the African Deplomatic Corps had with the Japanese authorities, went a long way to bolster relationships in tyhe future.

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿